The types of information we collect and how we collect it
- Aldoo collects the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID) , and a unique identifier for each user in our mobile games.
- Aldoo integrates third party SDKs in to our services. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyzing service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services including achievements, leaderboards, and account management. We allow third party operators this collected data solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Should a user explicitly provide it to us when prompted, we will collect email addresses of our users for our mailing list(s), account recovery, or customer support purposes.
- Some of our services require or allow a user to provide a screen name so they can be identified within the service.
- We allow third parties to collect some information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Internally, Aldoo also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of our services.
Service Specific Information
- Some Aldoo services allow users to send messages to each other while playing a game. These messages are then transmitted and stored on Aldoo controlled servers, or on the servers of one of our third party service providers.
- In order to support some services, Aldoo may collect identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle.
- Additionally, we may also use a user’s profile picture from social networks or game services, but this will stay on the device and will not be transmitted to us.
What we do with the personal information we collect
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
- Aldoo and third party operators may use collected personal data to help measure the effectiveness ofAldoo’s promotional campaigns.
- Aldoo collects persistent identifiers in order to provide support for our services to our users. Additionally, Aldoo uses persistent identifiers to send promotions regarding new products or updates to our users. If we keep track of persistent advertising identifiers, it allows us to only notify these users about new products that they will actually be interested in.
- We collect email addresses in many of our services so that we can notify interested users of upcoming releases and updates of our products and services. These emails always include a way to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We may also collect e-mail addresses for the purposes of offering support or recovering a user’s account.
- When a service asks for a username, it is used to visually identify that user to other users playing the game. Aldoo prohibits any user under the age of 13 from providing individually identifiable information in their username or screen name. This includes, but is not limited to the user’s first name, last name, email address, and physical address.
What we do with the non-personal information we collect
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be used to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Similarly, Aldoo also uses non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users our interacting with the service.
What we do with service specific information we collect
- Each of our games that allow messaging other users provide an option for joining or creating publicly visible worlds/matches, or for playing only against other users known to the current user. Aldoo prohibits any user under the age of 13 from joining or creating publicly visible worlds/matches in these services. Additionally, Aldoo prohibits any user under the age of 13 from sharing personal or individually identifiable information while using the messaging functionality in these services.
- If Aldoo collects identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle, then it is explicitly required for some feature in that service. For example, the identifier could be saved so that a user’s connections on the social network can see their high score or progress in the game. As stated elsewhere in this policy, you can contact us to have this information deleted for yourself or your child under the age of 13.
How to opt-out of targeted advertising
If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising, you may do so in your mobile device’s settings. On iOS, this can be done by turning on the Limit Ad Tracking option under Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising. On Android, this can typically be found under Settings -> Google -> Ads -> Opt out of Ads Personalization, although the exact location of this setting may differ depending on your device make and Android version. To learn more about targeted advertising and additional options that you can take regarding targeted advertising, please visit https://youradchoices.com/ .
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services, as outlined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
When we determine that a service is directed and children under the age of 13, we will configure all of our internal systems such that no personal information will be collected, and configure all relevant third-party integrations appropriately such that no personal information will be collected for users of that service. For additional information, please refer to the privacy policies of our third party operators to understand what they are doing to further protect your child’s privacy.
Services that are determined to be targeted at children will still receive advertisements from our third-party operators, and promotions from Aldoo using its internal systems. In this case the ads and promotions will not be targeted based on collected data, but will be broadcast to all users of the service.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information below and we will delete the information from our systems.
Disclosure of Personal information
The scenarios in which we will share your personal data are as follows:
- we determine that it is required by law;
- we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- we are participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
- we have your consent; and
- as described above in relation to third-party operators collecting information from our services.
Under no other circumstances will Aldoo share, sell, rent, or release your data.
You may contact Aldoo to request access, change, update or delete your personal information at any time via email: [email protected] . You have the right to these options as well as the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these options. A small fee may be imposed for access and disclosure of your personal information, where permitted under applicable law.
We follow generally accepted industry standards and internal procedures to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Request user data deletion
To delete user data collected by Aldoo, please reach out to [email protected] .
If you also want to request the deletion of the data that may have been collected about you or your device by our third-party partners that are acting as independent data controllers, you will find below the contact for each partner and the link to the relevant section of their privacy policies:
email: [email protected]
- Advertising Networks: Aldoo allows advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. Aldoo makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
- Analytics: Aldoo makes use of Third Party service in order to measure how users utilize our services so that we may improve them, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
The following is a comprehensive list of the third party operators we currently use in our services, their contact information, and links to their privacy policies. Please note that each individual service we provide will only use a subset of these operators:
Apple, iAd, Game Center
Attn: Privacy Officer
11400 W. Olympic Blvd., 12th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Amazon App Store, Game Circle
849 High St.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
AppsFlyer – Attn: Legal Team/Data Protection Officer
14 Maskit St.
No. 10, Shangdi 10th Street,
People’s Republic of China
Attn: Legal Department
420 Taylor Street
San Francisco, California 94102
760 Market Street, Suite 1101
San Francisco, CA, 94102.
1601 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
2950 S.Delaware Street, Suite 201
San Mateo, CA 94403
701 First Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
64 Lower Mount Street,
GDT / QQ / Tencent
Tencent Legal Department – Data & Privacy Centre
Tencent Building, Science and Technology Park Road
Nanshan DIstrict, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Google Play, AdMob, Google Play Game Services, Google Anayltics, Google Firebase
251 Kearny St. 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
ironSource Mobile Ltd.
121 Menachem Begin Rd.,
Tel Aviv, Israel
Attn: Data Protection Officer
970 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
414 Church Street
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
Millenial Media Inc.
2400 Boston Street, 2nd Floor
The Signature Building
Baltimore, MD 21224
OfficePlus @Prince Edward,
794-802 Nathan Road, KL,
Hong Kong 999077
1355 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, Washington 98052 USA
1447 2nd St., Suite 200
Santa Monica, CA 90401
795 Folsom Street
San Francisco, California 94107
185 Clara Street,
San Francisco, CA 94107
YUMIMOBI, ZPlay Ads
Zendesk’s United States Representative:
Attn: Hasani Caraway, Chief Privacy Officer
1019 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
Honeywood Road the Archive Centre